Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Yakuza Moon by Shoko Tendo

Suddenly, a flashback came into my mind, the dark one, during my readings of Yakuza Moon : Memoirs of A Gangsters Daughter. The book really touched me. Miss Shoko knew how to expressed her memoirs in chronology. The story was very honest. I wish I could sit down, hold her hand and talk to Miss Shoko on how I cried when I read on what really happened to her pretty face.

Shoko Tendo - the author of Yakuza Moon
I couldn't say more. Her writing made me feel like I was the one who born in era of the Yanki. With those speed, sex abusive, fight and financial problems among family, Miss Shoko was very honest when she came into writing from her childhood time until she divorced. For me, when she was hit by 2 guys that claimed her as their lover. No, lover won't to that to their partner T___T 

It reminded me on the darkest side of my life. I feel her very deep. Being hit until almost dead. Being punched, kicked in the stomach and things thrown to her. The way she bleed, the sore eyes, choked, totally made me cry reading it. I believe, it is just not me had to experienced such pain. Miss Shoko had it worst than me. Yes, I cried...

She is one strong lady with thousand experiences in her life. Apart of being hit by her lover, she also involved in a fight. She did drugs and addicted to it. This is a highly recommended book to be read. I really enjoy with the book. The story ended with my deepest condolence to Miss Shoko and family for the lost of their father due to cancer. I hope Mr.Daiki, Miss Maki, Miss Shoko and Miss Na-chan gain their happiness and wealth in whatever they're up to now.

The story was originally published on 2004. It has been 12 years now. I really hope to read about another part of her life. A good reading. For some youngsters who wants to know more about life, take it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment